Support Our Association
Please consider a donation to AAMHL’s work and initiatives. Your donations will be tax-exempt as we have 501c3 status from the Internal Revenue Service in the United States.
Your contributions will be used to:
- print and mail informational brochures about our Association
- create hearing-accessible conferences and workshops on making music with a hearing loss
- produce hearing accessible concerts by both hearing and hearing impaired musicians
- produce recordings of performances by hearing-impaired musicians
- produce informational materials on listening to music with a hearing loss and listings of hearing-accessible performance venues
- produce information packets for hearing-impaired music lovers to lobby their local concert halls for hearing accessibility items such as assistive listening devices and live captioning of musical performances.
You can contribute online by donating to our Paypal page
You can also contribute by check:
Make checks payable to AAMHL, Inc. Mail the check to:
12154 Darnestown Road Suite 607
Gaithersburg, MD 20878